Assist with projects and workload of the marketing department to promote the current and upcoming seasons, thereby gaining an understanding of the scope of its functions.
Application deadline April 18, 2016.
- assistance with research, notes, publication of materials;
- assisting with the management of database functions such as updates, corrections, and requests;
- coordination of brochure distribution;
- assistance with tasks relating to production of print and web materials, including proofreading;
- work with new media initiatives;
- assisting as liaison for marketing events and activities.
Qualifications: A great attitude and commitment to the Company and its endeavors; computer skills; ability to work full time - weekend and evening hours, especially during July and August; current driver’s license; ability to lift boxes weighing up to 40 pounds.
Dates are approximately the middle of May until the end of August, 2016.
How to Apply
Deadline for applications is March 14, 2014.
E-mail The Santa Fe Opera Employment Application, cover letter, and resume to
, or mail same documents to: The Santa Fe Opera, P.O. Box 2408, Santa Fe, NM 87504-2408.
No phone calls, please. EOE.
Browse all available seasonal positions
Are you looking for: