Box Office Representative
Audience Services Director & Box Office Managers
May 14, 2018
Seeking interested and qualified applicants for several seasonal positions in the Box Office starting mid-May to early-June and ending late-August. The Customer Service Representative’s goal is to provide excellent service to customers of the Opera by assisting with ticket purchases and program questions. It is important to become familiar with the season’s repertoire, the lay-out of the theater, and the general rules of the organization.
QUALIFICATIONS SHOULD INCLUDE:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Good skills in dealing with the public and solving problems
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as individually
- High level of integrity and flexibility
- Attention to detail and ability to follow specific directions
- Preferred prior experience in customer service and/or experience with computer programs related to ticket sales and performance management.
20-35 hours per week, Monday through Saturday. Varies between 8:45 am and 9:30 pm, with an occasional Sunday or late shift until 11 pm.
This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. The fundamental job requirements are included and these are the essential job functions. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. As an Equal Opportunity Employer The Santa Fe Opera celebrates diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, or age. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
For more information on employment, contact: