Technical Support Analyst
Director of Information Technology
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair users’ computer hardware, software and peripherals.
- Analyze current and proposed departmental/user hardware and software systems; develops and maintains complex systems for the various constituencies within the unit.
- Liaison to computer hardware and software vendors for technical support in problem resolution and warranty claims on users’ installations.
- Maintain inventory records and document all changes including upgrades, replacements and other intervention to users’ computer and peripheral hardware and software.
- Maintain supply of toner and ink for the variety installed printers and install for users as required
- AV and video conferencing support for meetings.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent training and four years of professional experience in PC maintenance and troubleshooting
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and writing skills to accommodate a wide range of user skill levels
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- The ability to multitask effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- The ability to work in a self-directed manner and to take the initiative in identifying and solving problems
Windows 7/10 experience, Apple products, Video Conferencing products, Smart phone configuration, Remote Desktop Support, VOIP support, SQL Server, Web Configuration, WAP configuration, PC Imaging
Time Clock Plus
Industry Knowledge of Opera
Must be able to lift and transport items such as computer components weighing up to fifty pounds. Frequently requires stooping, bending, lifting and working on equipment on the floor. Work environment may be a shared office space with a moderate noise level.
This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. The fundamental job requirements are included and these are the essential job functions. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
APPLICATION PROCESSApplication (PDF)
Submit completed employment application, along with resume and cover letter, by e-mail to Human Resources or by mail to:
There are approximately 70 staff members working around the year in a variety of areas—from production, marketing, and fundraising to technical, administrative, and maintenance of the Opera's beautiful grounds.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer The Santa Fe Opera celebrates diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, creed, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, political affiliation or philosophy. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
"ARRIVING TO WORK, LOOKING OUT ACROSS THE TESUQUE VALLEY SURROUNDED BY THE JEMEZ AND SANGRE DE CRISTO MOUNTAINS IS A SIGHT TO BEHOLD... THIS IS AN AMAZING WORK SETTING."
For more information on employment, contact: