Aria! Planned Giving
You can recognize genius in hindsight, but what about helping it with foresight?
Have you ever wished you could support The Santa Fe Opera and improve your financial security at the same time? You can – by remembering the Opera in your estate plans. You needn’t be wealthy to make a meaningful gift. And unlike staging internationally acclaimed opera under the stars, it’s surprisingly easy.
If you are looking for…
· A way to make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime
· A way to use assets you no longer need or can maintain
· Ideas how to preserve the value of assets you pass on to your heirs
· A way to lessen the tax burden on your heirs
· Guaranteed income for life
· A way to give that doesn’t affect your lifestyle
· A tax deduction this year, retirement income for future years
· A way to offer financial assistance to a relative
If you’ve already included the Opera in your plans, we’d love to hear from you so we may thank you through Aria membership. Aria!, our legacy society, salutes the foresight and generosity of those who have included The Santa Fe Opera in their wills or estate plans. Aria members are invited to an annual luncheon and enjoy other recognition and benefits. Please review your goals with the various strategies available and find out what benefits you can enjoy.
Some popular planned gift options:
· Beneficiary Designations – naming the Opera as beneficiary of your IRA, Savings Account, Life Insurance Policy or Donor-Advised Fund
· Bequests by Will – for general support, or a favorite aspect of the Opera’s mission
· Irrevocable Bequests – by Deferred Pledge
· Charitable Gift Annuities and Remainder Trusts – gifts from which you (or a designee) can receive lifetime income
· Retained Life Estate – keeping your property and gifting it, too
· Charitable Lead Trust – benefits the Opera during your lifetime, then passes to your heirs
A planned gift to The Santa Fe Opera can meet your life goals and financial needs plus provide you or your estate with significant tax benefits – all, while granting the festival you love a very generous ultimate gift. Any planned gift to the Opera entitles you to join our legacy society, Aria!.
Our experienced staff is ready to assist you and your legal and financial advisors with more information or confidential help in planning your gift to support the future of The Santa Fe Opera – all, without obligation. We look forward to speaking with you!
Please call Brian F. Dailey in The Santa Fe Opera’s Planned Giving office at (505) 995-3020 or Contact Us by email.
Planned Giving Goals and Benefits
Back to Top of Page