SIMULCAST - Angel Blue in Concert
Join us for a “DRIVE-IN” Simulcast Opera Experience!
For the 2021 Season, each evening’s performance of Angel Blue in Concert will be simulcast onto two state-of-the-art LED video walls in our lower parking lots. There you will find sweeping views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, and the opera playing on your own car radio!
Tickets must be purchased in advance.
Entrance: Exit 168 of US 84/285. Enter on Opera Drive – turn right before you get to the main theater parking lot on the south side of the theater. There will be parking lot attendants to direct you in to the lot.
About the Program
Join us for an evening of exquisite music featuring Angel Blue in her Santa Fe Opera debut with the Santa Fe Opera Orchestra and others led by conductor John Fiore.
Recognized for her beautiful timbre and stunning stage presence, soprano Angel Blue’s voice has been hailed for its shining, agile upper register and “smoky” middle register. A regular BBC Proms presenter who is equally at home on the concert or operatic stage, Angel is quickly establishing herself as one of the best singers in her generation, having performed in over 35 countries in the last 6 years.
Your Health and Safety is our first concern! Audience Participation Required!
- Tickets will be issued via Email. We recommend taking a screenshot of your tickets as WiFi may be unreliable in the parking lots.
- Please check your spam folders if you do not receive your tickets at least a week prior to the event. You should see a confirmation immediately after your purchase.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Exchanges, however, are possible.
- Simulcasts will proceed rain or shine. However, under adverse weather conditions such as (but not limited to): lightning, high wind, or torrential rain or hail, we may cancel the event, if necessary. ONLY IF A SIMULCAST IS CANCELLED will refunds be issued to the original ticket holder.
- We encourage anyone who is feeling unwell not to attend a performance. If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, please call the Box Office prior to your performance to discuss your ticket options. We will work with patrons on a case-by-case basis.
- Tickets are general admission within price zones.
- Oversized vehicles will be parked as to no obstruct viewers from behind, to the best of our ability.
- NO RVs or trailers will be allowed, utility or otherwise.
- Smaller cars will be parked either closer to the screen or in a more central area within their price zone.
- Parking attendants may need to move your location prior to the performance to allow for better viewing for all cars.
- You may open the hatch of your car or SUV, however it cannot obstruct the view of other patrons.
- Please remain with your vehicle at all times unless visiting the restrooms.
- The Santa Fe Opera asks patrons to wear a face mask at all times with the exception of while actively eating or drinking.
- Your face mask should:
- Have two or more layers of washable, breathable fabric
- Completely cover your nose and mouth
- Fit snugly against the sides of your face without gaps
- Have a nose wire to prevent air from leaking out of the top of the mask
- Single layer masks, gaiters or masks with visible exhalation valves or vents are not acceptable.
- Food may be consumed inside your vehicle or immediately adjacent to your vehicle.
- Alcohol is not allowed.
- Restrooms will be available in the parking lot, including an ADA accessible, gender neutral facility. Please accompany any minors or dependents.
- Patrons must sanitize their hands both before and after using the restroom facilities.
- Tune in to 88.7 FM on your car or portable radio to listen to the simulcast.