THE SANTA FE OPERA
Harry Bicket, Music Director
All tenure-track positions
Employment will commence with the 2023 season
Auditions will be held in Stieren Orchestra Hall at the Santa Fe Opera, Santa Fe, NM
Requirements & Application Details
Resume: One-page only
(Note: Do not email your resume as it will be considered as an incomplete application)
Refundable Deposit: $100 payable to: The Santa Fe Opera
Resume & Deposit Due Date: Received no later than Wednesday, July 6, 2022
Postal Address (for resume and check):
Audition – (specify instrument)
Santa Fe Opera
PO Box 2408
Santa Fe, NM 87504
2023 Season: June 19 through August 26, 2023
Principal Overscale Weekly Salary: $1,985.10
Housing Allowance: $5,780
Travel Allowance (based on zone): from $240 – $1,275
- Resumes will be screened – Highly qualified applicants only
- A limited number of applicants will be invited to audition.
- Winning candidate must be available for the entire 10-week season.
- The audition committee reserves the right to dismiss any candidate not meeting the highest professional standards.
- Winning candidate must show proof of eligibility to work in the United States
Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.