Box Office & Theater
The Box Office team is always happy to assist with questions or concerns regarding your visit. Below you will find information on ticketing policies, accessibility information, and House Rules for the Santa Fe Opera’s Crosby Theatre.
(July 10 through August 27)
Monday–Saturday, 9 am–5 pm MT,
and through the first intermission on
(September through May)
Monday–Friday, 9 am–5 pm MT
Ticket Order and Delivery Timeline
Orders are unseated at the time of purchase. An additional email receipt will be sent when seats are assigned.
Tickets for 2021 will be sent to you electronically (print at home or on your phone) within 10 days of your first performance date.
The handling fee is $4 per ticket for single ticket orders and $10 for packages. An additional $2 COVID-19 fee per ticket has been implemented to defray the costs of PPE and additional safety precautions.
No Refunds or Cancellations
This condition applies to all ticket purchases. Casts, repertory and ticket prices are subject to change. Opera Titles and hearing devices are provided as additional free services for patrons and no ticket refunds will be issued in the event of malfunctions. Should the Santa Fe Opera have to cancel the season, we will accept your tickets as a contribution, issue a voucher or provide a full or partial refund.
We encourage anyone who is feeling unwell not to attend a performance. Please call the Box Office prior to your performance to discuss your ticket options. We will work with patrons on a case-by-case basis to exchange or refund.
All exchanges must occur no less than 48 hours in advance of the first affected performance. Seating is subject to availability. Create Your Own packages and single tickets incur a $10 per ticket exchange fee. Should anyone attempt to use the original tickets, seating will no longer be honored. A price increase may be incurred based upon performance date (no refunds for lower-priced dates).
Lost your Tickets?
Simply contact the Box Office on performance evenings and we will reissue tickets upon request.
Please don’t let your tickets go to waste — donate them to the Santa Fe Opera for resale. You will receive a written acknowledgement for tax deduction purposes. Tickets may be donated until 30 minutes before the performance.
Latecomers and those who exit the theater during the performance will not be admitted until the next intermission or an appropriate interval as determined by the management.
Third Party Ticket Purchases
Be sure to purchase your tickets through our official Box Office either over the phone or through our website.
While participating in events held or sponsored by the Santa Fe Opera (SFO) “social distancing” must be practiced and face coverings worn at all times to reduce the risks of exposure to COVID-19. Because COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is spread mainly from person-to-person contact, SFO has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. However, SFO cannot guarantee that its participants, volunteers, partners, or others in attendance will not become infected with COVID-19.
The theater is ADA accessible. Please let the Box Office know your needs in advance. Hearing devices are complimentary as well as large-print or Braille synopses which may be picked up at our Box Office. All levels of the theater are accessible via elevator.
The following House Rules apply to all performances at the Santa Fe Opera’s Crosby Theatre:
- The use of cameras, recording devices and cell phones (i.e. calling, texting, apps) is prohibited during performances.
- Latecomers and those who exit during the performance will be seated at the discretion of management.
- Talking during performances is strongly discouraged out of respect for performers and other audience members.
- The Electronic Libretto System and hearing devices are provided as free services and no refunds will be made for any malfunctions.
- Food, beverages and smoking are not permitted inside the theater.
- Children under six are not permitted at evening performances.
- Pets are not allowed in the theater or parking lot.
- The Santa Fe Opera promotes a fragrance-free environment.
- Assistance is available during performance evenings by contacting an usher or House Management.
- The Santa Fe Opera does not permit the dispersal of cremated remains anywhere on its property.
- To ensure the safety and enjoyment of all our guests, the Santa Fe Opera strictly prohibits the operation of drones, on, from, or above the opera’s premises without specific written permission from the Media and Public Relations Department. This includes all drones regardless of size, weight or purpose. See the FAA’s regulations for more information.