You Make the Difference
A $50,000 sponsorship directly supports a principal artist, conductor or other creative team member. Benefits include the opportunity to meet your sponsored artist, Production Page recognition, and the additional special benefits listed below.
Designate your gift to a specific opera and enjoy the special benefits listed below:
by John Adams
Underwriting Benefits include:
- Program Book recognition on the Cast Page
- Your name on the Production Banner
- Two complimentary tickets to the Opening Night Dinner and Post-Performance Cast Party
- Complimentary admission for two to:
- Director and Designer Presentations
- Master Classes
- Benefactors & Council Dinner and Luncheon
With a gift of $12,500, you can sponsor a specific apprentice during the summer season!
Apprentice Sponsorship Benefits include:
- Program Book recognition on the Apprentice Sponsorship page
- Your name on the Apprentices Showcase Scenes Banner
- Lunch at the Opera with your sponsored apprentice
Our Apprentice Program for Singers is internationally recognized as one of the finest programs of its type. On average each year approximately 40 apprentice singers are chosen from a competitive applicant pool. An apprenticeship at "America's premier summer opera festival" offers unmatched opportunities for professional experience and international exposure.