RTC Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
Sexual Harassment – Quiz Answers
- We all have a right to work in an environment that is free of sexual harassment.
- If you feel someone is sexually harassing you, the first step is often letting them know their behavior is inappropriate.
- Clients, customers, volunteers and vendors cannot create or contribute to a hostile work environment.
False, in addition to regular employees and staff – clients, customers, volunteers and vendors can also create or contribute to a hostile work environment.
- It is the responsibility of all of us, including you, and SFO to report and prevent sexual harassment.
NM Project Heart Start
NM Project Heart Start – Quiz Answers
- When someone collapses you should establish that their unconscious by shaking and shouting.
- You need to call 911 as quickly as possible. If you are alone, you have to call 911; if not, you should order someone else to call 911 right away.
- Proper chest compressions should be between 1 to 1.5 inches.
- An AED gives instructions as to how to proceed with its use.
Thank you for completing your SFO Training!
Surviving an Active Shooter Event
RUN. HIDE. FIGHT.® Surviving an Active Shooter Event – English
**CONTENT WARNING – This video contains images of graphic violence**
Surviving an Active Shooter Event - Attestation
"*" indicates required fields