Please watch each video and take the associated short quiz. Upon submitting your quiz, you can choose to review the correct answers. Thank you!
Abbreviated Safety Training
RTC Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
Sexual Harassment – Quiz Answers
- We all have a right to work in an environment that is free of sexual harassment.
- If you feel someone is sexually harassing you, the first step is often letting them know their behavior is inappropriate.
- Clients, customers, volunteers and vendors cannot create or contribute to a hostile work environment.
False, in addition to regular employees and staff – clients, customers, volunteers and vendors can also create or contribute to a hostile work environment.
- It is the responsibility of all of us, including you, and SFO to report and prevent sexual harassment.
RUN. HIDE. FIGHT.® Surviving an Active Shooter Event
NM Project Heart Start
NM Project Heart Start – Quiz Answers
- When someone collapses you should establish that their unconscious by shaking and shouting.
- You need to call 911 as quickly as possible. If you are alone, you have to call 911; if not, you should order someone else to call 911 right away.
- Proper chest compressions should be between 1 to 1.5 inches.
- An AED gives instructions as to how to proceed with its use.
Thank you for completing your SFO Training!